This site has moved! Old posts will remain here but new posts will be at www.embergrass.com/blog. Please go there to keep up with new content and re-subscribe!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

This Blog has Moved!

NEW BLOG ADDRESS: www.embergrass.com/blog

OK I finally did it! I've moved the blog over to wordpress! I redesigned my website and I tried to customise my blogger template like last time but it was too complicated and blogger wasn't having any of it! It kept telling me there were code errors in code I'd copied and pasted from other sites that were already working perfectly fine!

Added to that the issue of commenting - if you tried to comment on the blog recently you probably noticed your comment never showed up! Now I've moved the blog over I've discovered some lovely comments left by people that blogger decided not to bother showing me! I'll be able to reply to them on the new site now :)

If you subscribe I'm sorry this is going to be an inconvenience to you but I definitely think the shiny new site will be worth it! If you follow this site through blogger, google friend connect or using the rss feed you are going to have to re-subscribe on the new site but it's really easy to do that! In fact you can just click here.

Anyway, what are you waiting for? Head over to www.embergrass.com/blog to rejoin the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment